Dry the pool, dry concrete, brown edged,
And the pool was filled with water out of sunlight,
And the lotos rose, quietly, quietly,
The surface glittered out of heart of light...
Then a cloud passed, and the pool was empty.

Go, go, go, said the bird: human kind
Cannot bear very much reality.

This is it.
CR