From: Edge Wade
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 8:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Regarding Snowy Owl at Riverlands

Yes, for every 1,000 plastic bags there is a real Snowy Owl.  Jean Leonatti
and I saw a white plastic bag on a big stump at Grand Pass CA.  Both saw it,
but didn't say anything--not wanting to be the one to draw attention to a
bag.  Then, as we got alongside of it, I realized it wasn't a bag.  Less
than 50 feet from us sat a Snowy Owl.  I swear it was grinning at us.  We
were able to get the word out and several people saw it that day--March 10,
2002.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO