Hi Scott and MO. birders,

However, the regular November sparrows IMO,  have not made  a
grand entrance, at least here in extreme sw. MO.  Individual
white-crowned and white-throated, for example.  Juncos are
plentiful, however.
Off subject:
My favorite raptor,  just yesterday, 11-28, was an adult bald eagle, low
over our residential neighborhood.  We live just north of
MSSU.   They should be plentiful in the impoundments and also
McDonald County by now I suppose, but one low overhead in the
area was fun.

No redpolls, crossbills, in the four pine areas that I have visited here
in Joplin.

Good birding,
Larry, in Joplin
Lawrence Herbert   [log in to unmask]                   11-29-17.