Saturday, December 2nd
Destination:  Chert Hollow Farm
Departure Point: Moser’s Foods - 4840 Range Line St - Meet in Moser’s parking lot at 8:30 a.m.
Leader:  Eric & Joanna Reuter
Contact Info:  [log in to unmask] 573-474-0989 or
Eric Wood [log in to unmask] 573-673-0215

"Come explore the 40 acres of mixed woods and fields managed by CAS members Eric & Joanna Reuter in northern Boone County. We'll look for winter birds and observe their behavior in a variety of habitats; our landscape is managed for both environmental and agricultural benefits from an organic perspective. After birding, visitors are welcome to adjourn indoors for farm-grown tea and snacks.

Carpool from Columbia will leave Mosers on Range Line at 8:30 a.m., walk will start around 9 a.m. and go until 11 or noon depending on conditions. Contact Eric Wood for carpool information, and Eric Reuter for directions if you intend to drive separately (our address does not always display properly in online mapping systems). Please note that our gravel entrance road is best-suited for higher-clearance vehicles."

Eric Wood
Columbia MO