Saturday, December 2nd

Destination:  Chert Hollow Farm

Departure Point: Moser’s Foods - 4840 Range Line St - Meet inMoser’s parking lot at 8:30 a.m.

Leader:  Eric & Joanna Reuter

Contact Info:  [log in to unmask] 573-474-0989or

Eric Wood [log in to unmask]

"Comeexplore the 40 acres of mixed woods and fields managed by CAS members Eric& Joanna Reuter in northern Boone County. We'll look for winter birds andobserve their behavior in a variety of habitats; our landscape is managed forboth environmental and agricultural benefits from an organic perspective. Afterbirding, visitors are welcome to adjourn indoors for farm-grown tea and snacks.

Carpool from Columbia will leave Mosers on RangeLine at 8:30 a.m., walk will start around 9 a.m. and go until 11 or noondepending on conditions. Contact Eric Wood for carpool information, and EricReuter for directions if you intend to drive separately (our address does notalways display properly in online mapping systems). Please note that our gravelentrance road is best-suited for higher-clearance vehicles."

Eric Wood Columbia MO [log in to unmask]

ASM Spring Meeting: May 4-6, 2018 at Arrow Rock