Sarah.

I have absolutely no idea. Did you contact the authors of the BBS?

Mike

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 21, 2017, at 2:59 PM, Sarah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

MOBIRDERS, I need your help finding a needle in a haystack!  I know this is a long shot, but…

Does anyone have any information on who may have surveyed the Elmer block of the Breeding Bird Atlas in Macon County on June 19, 1986?  Does anyone have names of anyone who may have surveyed blocks in Macon County or near there who may know?

Please respond back if you have any info on the matter!  It would be so appreciated.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Sarah

Sarah Kendrick

Missouri Department of Conservation