Nothing unusual, but it was an active day at Gaddy Garden in TGP.  More birds were using the water feature than I've seen since they rebuilt it.  the beautiful sunshiny day made it look like a greeting card, with robins, blue jays, cardinals, juncos, doves and white throated sparrows - their yellow lores glowing in the sun - all there at the same time really made it neat.  Later on a chickadee stopped by, so, as I said, nothing unusual or noteworthy other than the number using the water all at the same time.  Cheers!
Pat Maloney
South St. Louis