Enjoyed my first Winter Wren of the year. I had three rank of wood delivered and it was very inquisitive and thoroughly explored the whole pile for close to 2 hours.
I continue to have a large number of Red Headed Woodpeckers in the yard, at least 15 at times. We are in a severe drought here in Oregon Co but the seed and nut crop is great going into winter.

Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul alike.
John Muir

Cindy Bridges
Couch Mo
Oregon County