I'm a geneticist by training, so of course I think it was born that way.  When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.  In defense of that view, though, Mike Grant pointed out that it's also missing all the claws from the toes on its right foot.

-Allen Gathman
Pocahontas, MO

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 9:32 AM, Scott Miller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Is that caused from an injury or born like that?

Scott Miller

Sent from my iPhone