I will be travelling to Jamaica this January and was wondering if anyone could recommend a person or company that could lead a half day birding trip.

Thanks,

Steve Phillips

Independence, Mo.

Also, I did see a flock of about 20 Red Crossbills at Fleming Park in Blue Springs on Saturday in the stand of pines across the road from the entrance to shelter 11.