I have been moving old bird records from Avisys into ebird.  Here's a problem.

I was at an ASM meeting on a field trip to Riverlands led by Jim Malone.  We were on Riverlands Way where it turns and goes to the parking lot by the dam.  If you go straight, you would go to the Confluence.   There is a sign maybe a third down that road to the dam that marks the IL state line.   We were standing next to that sign and saw a Blackpoll Warbler on the IL side.
If you go to ebird maps, the state line goes down the middle of the MI River.  Either I am missing something or there is no way that I can enter my Blackpoll Warbler in ebird at the location I saw it.

Does anybody have a solution to my problem?
Thank you,
Kathleen Anderson, Columbia