Carrol’s caution is wise.
Makes me trim a poem I quoted.
Thanks.
CR

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 12:38 PM Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The only possible exception, perhaps, was this piece in INVENTIONS OF THE MATCH HARE:

He said: this universe is very clever

He said: it is a geometric net
And in the middle, like a syphilitic spider
The Absolute sits waiting, till we get
All tangled up and end ourselves inside her.

But then I explained it to myself as Eliot’s perception of Evil, as well as Good, as a compact part of the Absolute.

Ha ha!

CR