All,

An old high school friend, Kyran Leeker, just texted me a photo of a COMMON REDPOLL at Tower Grove Park today in ST. LOUIS CITY. I'm told it was on "the birding trail." I have no other information to pass along at this time.

If accepted by the MBRC, this will be the earliest fall record, beating out a November 2, 1997 record from St. Joseph.

Cheers,

Ryan Douglas
Montgomery County, Maryland