I had an eighth grade teacher who had several appropriate sayings for just about anything a student would do.  One was, "better late than never, but better never late."

I was not one of her favorite students.

With all that as prelude, I am finally getting around to attempting to enter the 2 anhingas some of us on the Carlyle pelagic saw as we were beginning a picnic lunch.

Where the heck were we for that picnic? I can see it in my head, but can't be sure of the place by looking at map of the lake area.

Thanks for any help,

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

ASM Spring Meeting: May 4-6, 2018 at Arrow Rock