Hello Christmas Bird Counters,

In an effort to spread the word about CBCs to a broad audience of folks who may be interested in participating, I'd like to gather up all the CBC information that we have across the state and coordinate an MDC news release sometime in early or mid-November.  MDC has put out news releases like this in the past, but sometimes it's a little too late for interested birders to contact the organizer and get signed up.  Also, it's hard to know whether we've captured all of the CBC dates to best advertise their existence.  Therefore, I'm asking early!  I may also be able to bug someone at national Audubon with this information so we can show updated CBC information on the national CBC page<http://audubon.maps.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=3dcefef2f4654a94960fc3c8d1cfcc6d> early this year.

If you coordinate a CBC, please send me the following info:
Your CBC location:
Date of CBC:
Contact person:
Contact person email:

How about this weather, huh?? White-throated Sparrows and Butter Butts out my window this morning!

Thanks much, and happy birding to all,
Sarah

Sarah Kendrick
Missouri Department of Conservation