I've just gone through my photos from the fall meeting.  I got a few that aren't bad, but I can always use others. If anyone has photos from the fall ASM meeting that they're willing to share, I'd love to have more to choose from for the Bluebird and the web site.  Bird photos are always welcome, of course, but photos of ASM members at the meeting are much appreciated as well.

Thanks --

Allen Gathman, Pocahontas, MO
Bluebird Editor

ASM Fall Meeting: September 22-24, 2017 at Lake of the Ozarks Details and Online Registration