There were lots of birds in TGP today.  Highlights included an adult male Golden-winged, Wilson's, and Bay-breasted Warblers, Philadelphia Vireo and Yellow-bellied Flycatcher.  Another observer reported a Cape May warbler.  I also saw what I believe was a Plumbeous Vireo in the Gaddy Garden.  It was a vireo with wing bars and spectacles, but it was a light medium gray on the back and wings without any contrast between the head and body.  The underparts were white with just a hint of light yellow on flanks near the vent.  I only had the bird in sight for a few seconds and could not get any pictures.  I would appreciate hearing if anyone refinds the bird.

David Becher

Saint Louis

ASM Fall Meeting: September 22-24, 2017 at Lake of the Ozarks Details and Online Registration