Mike.

Both Blue Jays and Red headed Woodpeckers cache them from the nature center this time of year. Wild Turkey are a big consumer of the acorn.

Mike

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:10 PM, Mike Grant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Do we have any winter birds that eat acorns?  Seems my oak trees have a bumper crop of acorns and I was wondering about saving them to put out in the winter.

Thank you,

Mike Grant
Chesterfield, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 22-24, 2017 at Lake of the Ozarks Details and Online Registration

ASM Fall Meeting: September 22-24, 2017 at Lake of the Ozarks Details and Online Registration