Hi Andrea,
Thanks for reporting the broad-wings.
When I was able to get to Clover Point with the ASM, there were several
years
where we would see many of them go over in the afternoons.  This is the ASM
weekend.
They winter in Central and South America, and summer mostly to our east.
However I do have several summer records over 30 years here in the Joplin
area !
Good birding,
Larry, in Joplin.
Lawrence Herbert   [log in to unmask]