Hello all,

I'm extending a friendly invitation to fall 2017 Burroughs Audubon field trips as well as a request for input and help. The field trips are open to everyone of all skill level. Details for the upcoming field trips are posted on the website.

Thursdays September and October at various locations around North KC
Sept 10 - Smithville Lake
Sept 30 - Location yet to be determined
October 4th – Jerry Smith Park
Sunday October 8th – Smithville Lake
Oct 21st and 22nd - Overnight stay in Iowa requires RSVP as space is limited!
Saturday October 28th – Clinton Lake
Sunday November 12th – Smithville Lake
Saturday November 25th – Loess Bluffs NWR

If you love getting out in nature and are interested in leading or co-leading a trip around Kansas City, if you have ideas of where a group could visit, or perhaps if you have a specific target species in mind let me know. The field trip coordinators will get in contact with you to see what can be done.with your suggestions,

Good Birding,

Malcolm Gold (Overland Park, Kansas)
Volunteer Field-Trip Coordinator with Rodney Wright and Mike Stoakes

ASM Fall Meeting: September 22-24, 2017 at Lake of the Ozarks Details and Online Registration