Dear colleagues,

Wondering if your idea is eligible for a grant? Looking for European teammates to collaborate with? Not sure how much money you can ask for? Ask us all the questions you have concerning your application for our November 20th cross-border grant deadline <http://journalismfund.eu/apply>!

The dates for our editorial Skype <http://journalismfund.eu/news/pre-application-editorial-advice> advice:

	• September 26th from 1 to 4 pm
	• October 18th from 9 to 12 am
	• November 1st from 9 to 12 am

Send us an e-mail at info[at]journalismfund[dot]eu with a preferred date and time. Please note that we have time slots of 30 minutes and all times are Brussels time.

Come prepared

We receive dozens of well-prepared, interesting applications each application round, so your application will only stand a chance to be allocated a working grant if it is very well prepared (and meets the eligibility criteria). This means you should start preparing your application now.

Do consider a talk with our editorial coordinator, Trine Smistrup, especially if you are unfamiliar or inexperienced with Journalismfund's working grant programme.

Next call:
20th of November 2017 <http://journalismfund.eu/apply>

​Always at 11.59 pm Brussels time.

Best regards,