FYI, there is no extra $10 processing fee if you buy the pass in person at a Federal park, historical site, wildlife refuge, etc., but call first to be sure they have some in stock, and verify what documents you'll need to bring. If you're 62 and don't have one yet, act now and save some money. In addition to admitting everyone in your car to parks, you also get discounts on camping and other fees.

Lanny Chambers
Fenton, MO