Afternoon all,

Next Thursday I will return to the Washington Public Library for the third time to present on the hunting and feeding behaviors of the Great Horned Owls I have studied in Forest Park in St. Louis, MO since 2005.  I will use many pictures and videos to illustrate these behaviors. This talk is free, all-ages and open to all. Full details below. I hope to see you there-thank you!

"Forest Park Owls: Hunting and Feeding"
Thursday, August 17, 2017, 6:30pm
Washington Public Library
410 Lafayette Street
Washington, MO 63090
636-390-1070

Sincerely,
Mark

Mark H.X. Glenshaw
City of St. Louis
Forest Park Owls

ASM Fall Meeting: September 22-24, 2017 at Lake of the Ozarks Details and Online Registration