Hello all,
For the last few weeks, the habitat in the River Des Peres (within the St Louis City limits), has consistently been small pools and mudflats.  I have regularly been seeing 30+ snowy egrets and recently, shorebirds.  I don’t have a lot of experience with little peeps, so feel free to correct my id if you can from the poor photos in my checklist.  If you want any further info on exactly where to look, please contact me.  It would be interesting to know what species others might find.

Maureen Thomas-Murphy
St Louis, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 22-24, 2017 at Lake of the Ozarks Details and Online Registration

ASM Fall Meeting: September 22-24, 2017 at Lake of the Ozarks Details and Online Registration