We discovered a juvenile Mississippi Kite on the nest being tended to by three adults in our Carondelet Park area.  (Originally there were four, but one got injured and taken away to be rehabilitated.) Please enjoy the video we made of the youngster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4a7d5c_vDE

Remember to copy and paste the link in your browser if it doesn't work for you from this post.

Thanks,

Andy Reago

St. Louis, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 22-24, 2017 at Lake of the Ozarks Details and Online Registration