Paul Bauer was the leader for the first bird trips we took with SLAS. I remember a time at Riverlands when we saw two different jaegers in one view, and he said we would never see that again. He was correct! Another time at Horsehoe Lake seeing 3 different grebes on same location was a rare sight. He will be sorely missed by us all.
Nancy Solodar

Nancy Solodar
University City, MO