There are several ways to get at you query. I don't know if there is a
HotSpot yet so nothing should be the response to a Explore Hotspot query.

Explore Regions  enter Perry and click on  Perry Missouri USA
Click on Recent Visits and you will find all visits from 24 Jun to present
that you can access. They will be mixed in with all the Perry County
checklists but it will be a much smaller number for you to search through
to get what you want.
Hope this helps a little.

Brad Jacobs

http://ebird.org/ebird/mo/subnational2/US-MO-157/activity?yr=all&m=