Thanks Brad! This was actually an inquiry from someone visiting ASM's website, so I don't know where the nest is located.

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 1:45 PM Robert Jacobs <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Kevin,
I think this is a Carolina Wren nest and eggs. There are very few ground nesting passerine birds in Missouri. The eggs look look like Carolina Wren. Song Sparrow, Field Sparrow, Eastern Towhee and Brown Thrasher are a few of the other ground nesters.

Was this in a planter of window box.

Brad Jacobs