We checked out three of the numerous nests of Western Kingbirds along Hall Street in St. Louis on July 1, 2017.  Each nest had three young.  The parents were all furiously feeding them.  This is a digiscoped video we made of one of the nests.  We hope you enjoy it.  (By the way, when we went back on July 4, they'd fledged and were in nearby trees.)

Again, please copy and paste this link if it does not work for you from here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVKkdEPC7Xs

Andy Reago

St. Louis MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 22-24, 2017 at Lake of the Ozarks Details and Online Registration