We checked out three of the numerous nests of Western Kingbirds along
Hall Street in St. Louis on July 1, 2017. Each nest had three young.
The parents were all furiously feeding them. This is a digiscoped
video we made of one of the nests. We hope you enjoy it. (By the way,
when we went back on July 4, they'd fledged and were in nearby trees.)
Again, please copy and paste this link if it does not work for you
from here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVKkdEPC7Xs [1]

	Andy Reago

	St. Louis MO

Links:
------
[1] http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVKkdEPC7Xs

ASM Fall Meeting: September 22-24 at Lake of the Ozarks