Five new Birders' Guides are online and ready to use:

Lotts Creek CA, Harrison Co.
Pawnee Prairie NA, Harrison Co.
Sowards Ford Access, Worth Co.
Worth County Community Lake, Worth Co.
Golden Prairie, Barton Co.

In addition, the following guides are in final draft form and may be obtained for field use before appearing online (just email me):

Current River SP, Shannon Co.
Donaldson Point CA, New Madrid Co.
Echo Bluff SP,  Shannon Co.
Farrington Park, Pettis & Henry Co.
Hamburg Ferry Access, Pike Co.
Indian Trail CA, Dent Co.
Kearn (J.N. Turkey) CA, Johnson & Pettis Co.
Prairie Slough CA, Lincoln & Pike Co.
Ten Mile Pond CA, Mississippi Co.

Now, here is a list of the Ten Most Wanted Guides.  If you are familiar with one of these sites, please email me and we'll discuss how you can contribute to a new guide:

Bluffwoods CA,  Buchanan Co.
Burr Oak Woods, CA Jackson Co.
Caney Mountain CA, Ozark Co.
Drury-Mincy CA, Taney Co
Four Rivers CA,  Bates & Vernon Co.
Kendzora CA, Buchanan & Platte Co.
Leach (BK) Memorial CA, Lincoln Co.
Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary, St. Charles Co.
Springfield CNC, Greene Co.
Poosey CA, Grundy & Livingston Co.

And, just for the heck of it, here's a "wish list" for five more sites for which guides would be mighty nice to have done:

Huckleberry Ridge CA, McDonald Co.
Otter Slough CA, Butler & Stoddard Co.
Montrose CA, Henry Co.
Springfield CNC, Greene Co.
White River Trace CA, Dent Co.

Most of these 15 wanted guides were target sites in early CACHE agreements, before the guide series was begun.  It would be a big help to have some of these done by people who know them well.

Of course, if you are familiar with a site not listed above, your contribution toward a guide for it will be most welcome.

A bodacious Independence Day to y'all,

Edge Wade
ASM Conservation Partnership Coordinator