     Thought some of you might be interested in this event.
Cheers,Greg LeonardColumbia, MO

|  |
| Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page. |

 Contact: Communications Office, 573-751-1010 [log in to unmask] IMMEDIATE RELEASEWeekend of birds planned May 26 at Knob Noster State ParkJEFFERSON CITY, MO, MAY 18, 2017 – Spend a weekend with our feathered friends May 26, 27 and 28 at Knob Noster State Park as you learn all about birds. Every program throughout the weekend will be related to birds.A special guest from the Missouri River Bird Observatory will do presentations and park naturalists will lead hikes. There will be craft activities, games, a scavenger hunt and nest-building contests. Participants can learn about bird songs and simple bird identification tips.Missouri State Parks is celebrating 100 years in 2017.  Visitors can experience all the park system has to offer with the Centennial Passport. Visit mostateparks.com/passport for more information. Knob Noster State Park is located just off Highway 50 Knob Noster exit on Highway 23 south. For more information about the event, call the park at 660-563-2463.For more information on state parks and historic sites, visit mostateparks.com. Missouri State Parks is a division of the Missouri Department of Natural Resources.###
|   |     Questions?  Contact UsSubscriber Services:
Manage Subscriptions  |  Unsub scribe All |  Help |
| STAY CONNECTED: |

 Missouri State Parks is a division of the Missouri Department of Natural Resources
| This email was sent to [log in to unmask] using GovDelivery, on behalf of: Missouri Department of Natural Resources · PO Box 176 · Jefferson CIty, MO 65102 · 1-800-361-4827 |  |

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/