Hi MO birders,

Besides the two Mississippi kites in our backyard,
1711 Goetz Blvd., north of MSSU,

there were two other places that we found them this
morning here in Joplin:

Zora & St. Louis Avenue   one overhead

2nd & Florida,  Ozark Mem. Cem.  one over north side.

Next time I work on my checklist for the Joplin area
I'll change MIKI in the summer from U to C.

Good birding,
Larry
Lawrence Herbert   [log in to unmask]        5-17-17.

ASM Spring Meeting: September 22-24, 2017 at Lake of the Ozarks Details and Online Registration