During the Migratory Bird count this past Saturday (5/13/17) Frankie C, DeWans, and I found 2 CERULEAN WARBLERS  in Adair Co. I came back to the location today to relocate the 2 birds successfully. It would be AWESOME if they nested there! Also along Thousand Hills Trl. near Thousand Hills SP we found 2 singing male PRAIRIE WARBLERS, which I relocated and photographed today. To top it off I found a singing HOODED WARBLER at the start of the Petroglyph Trail at Thousand Hills SP today. Several Canada Warblers were in different places. Very few Tennessee warblers compared to last Saturday. Yellow-billed Cuckoos have finally arrived.
Later,

--
Peter Kondrashov
Kirksville, MO