Today I observed a Western Kingbird at the Sikeston Burger King—at the junction of I-55 and Hwy 62. This is the third straight year for this species at this site. I saw no sign of a nest on the power pole used for nesting here in previous years, but the bird was on power lines attached to that pole.

Mark  Haas

Jackson, MO

ASM Spring Meeting: September 22-24, 2017 at Lake of the Ozarks Details and Online Registration