I found my lifer Connecticut warbler at the Runge Conservation Nature Center this morning at around 9:30 am. I initially heard it singing near the mulch trail that splits from Raccoon Run in the savanna area. I was able to get a short glimpse of the bird as the bird moved through the shrub layer, but no picture. However, I was able to get some audio of the bird singing. My checklist for the morning and audio of the bird can be found at the following link.

http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L337282?yr=all&m=&rank=lrec

Austin Lambert
Jefferson City
Cole County