During the Migratory Bird count this past Saturday (5/13/17) Frankie C,
DeWans, and I found 2 CERULEAN WARBLERS  in Adair Co. I came back to the
location today to relocate the 2 birds successfully. It would be AWESOME if
they nested there! Also along Thousand Hills Trl. near Thousand Hills SP we
found 2 singing male PRAIRIE WARBLERS, which I relocated and photographed
today. To top it off I found a singing HOODED WARBLER at the start of the
Petroglyph Trail at Thousand Hills SP today. Several Canada Warblers were
in different places. Very few Tennessee warblers compared to last Saturday.
Yellow-billed Cuckoos have finally arrived.
Later,

--
Peter Kondrashov
Kirksville, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 22-24 at Lake of the Ozarks