Good Morning!
St. Louis Audubon Society will be checking out migrants in Tower Grove Park this Saturday, May 6, starting at 7:30 am. We will be meeting near the Gaddy Bird Garden in the park. This is located near the intersection of Magnolia & Kingshighway. There is parking inside the park closer to the Gaddy Bird Garden. This is a morning walk that should end around noon. Birders of all skills are most welcome! The walk will be led by myself and other leaders.
I would suggest wearing water proof shoes. I don't thing there will be much drying out after all of the recent rainfall.
Looking forward to sunshine on Saturday!
Hope to see you there!
Mary Dueren