We currently have at least 2 dozen RB Grosbeaks in the front yard, and by that I mean on the suet feeder a foot from the window, in the azalea by the front porch, ON the front porch where I scattered oilseed this morning, in the dogwood by the front door, a dozen on the front walk, and then there’s the birdfeeder in the yard.  I’ve never seen anything like it. I am able to hear their little whines at each other, as well.  Waiting until the storm fronts pass, I’m guessing?

Ida Domazlicky
Cape Girardeau County