Dear Friends in Missouri - I moved to Albuquerque a month ago and wish to remain on the MoBids list to keep up with happenings "back home".  I am delighted to report my usual backyard birds here so far are:  Greater Roadrunner, White wing doves, Cassin's finch, Lesser goldfinch, Black-throat hummingbirds and yesterday, I was treated to a Black headed grosbeak.  What wonders await?
Catherine Davis
formerly:  St. Charles County