Saturday, April 29th
Destination: Eagle Bluffs
Departure Point: We will meet at 9:15 at the MKT parking lot at McBaine to form a carpool to reduce the number of cars.
Leader: Eric Wood
Contact Info: [log in to unmask] or 573-673-0215
At 9:30 we will drive through Eagle Bluffs, stopping to look and set up scopes if we see something at a distance and finish around noon.

Eric Wood
Columbia MO