About 11 am, I stepped outside and there was a LOT of activity and first bird I saw was a Rose-breasted Grosbeak.  Dan was right behind me and as I tried to show it to him he said what is that one?  We saw not one but two Blue Grosbeaks feeding in an oak.  This species is a new yard species for us, #149.  I was able to get photos and it looks like it's a bit early for them, too.  Other new arrivals today were House Wren and Tennessee Warbler.  Still a Nashville, lots of Yellow-rumps and some Ruby-crowned Kinglets as well as two Swainson's Thrushes.

Will post photos later tonight.

Margy Terpstra
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO
Hummerhavenunltd.com