I once again found the AMBI at it's favorite place where it Over Wintered on the Zell tract on the west side of the park. This is the ninth time I have observed this bird since last December. Glad that is has hung in there despite my many, but infrequent, disturbances!
  Several Soras in same area and had at least three singing Swamp Sparrows.
  Fish Crow heard from near the Boardwalk area of the Park, and good number of Northern Parulas finally singing along the trail.

Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillkicothe, Livingston Co.