Grand River Audubon Society invites you to join us next Saturday, April 22, for a field trip to Crowder State Park and Helton Prairie Natural Area and associated Helton Memorial Wildlife Area.  We expect to enjoy early spring migrants and wildflowers.

You may meet us in the west parking lot of the Days Inn Hotel on Business 36 next to Casey's at 8 am, or at 8:45-9:00 at the Lake Parking Lot which has restrooms. It is at the northeast corner of the lake.  We will eat lunch in the park then drive to Helton Prairie.

Bring your lunch, snacks, and water.

See maps and information here:

https://mostateparks.com/park/crowder-state-park
https://nature.mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/places/helton-prairie
https://nature.mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/places/helton-wayne-mem-wa

If you plan to participate or have questions, please call or text 660-329-2693, or email  [log in to unmask].

If you've never been to these areas, you'll wonder what took you so long; they are north Missouri gems and this is a perfect time of year to
visit.

June Newman