This morning, 4/17/17, at Twin Trees Park pullout near the Juden Creek bridge, we had:  FOY Nashville, worm-eating, Wilson’s, and Hooded (female, not singing).
The Hooded and Wilson’s seem early, but they seemed to find plenty to eat, and I’m happy to see them.

Summer Tanager and N. Oriole came in over the weekend, and the gnatcatchers seem to have fledged young already!

Ida Domazlicky
Cape Girardeau County