Those books ARE still good.  I use them when I head west.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

----- Original Message -----
From: "ANN" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2017 3:53:39 PM
Subject: birding books to give away

I've got 4 birding books to give someone interested.   They're Birding Texas, Birders Guide to Rio Grande Valley Texas, Birders Guide to SE Arizona and 100 hikes in Arizona.   These books are 20 years old, but maybe the basic information would still be good.   Let me know if you're interested in having them.

Ann Wethington

ASM Spring Meeting: May 5-7, 2017 in Springfield, MO

ASM Spring Meeting: May 5-7, 2017 in Springfield, MO