I feel the need to publicly thank MDC and the regional/local staff at Eagle
Bluffs Conservation Area for the spectacular migration season we birders are
enjoying (although it is wreaking havoc with all other activities in my
life!).     I have been birding since the late 90's and I don't think I have
ever seen EBCA so inviting for shorebirds.  Part of that is Mother Nature
not dumping buckets of rain on us at the wrong time,  but most of it is the
strategic planning,  hard work to accommodate seasonal changes, and just a
real desire on the part of MDC to accommodate all the competing needs an
area like this has.

You are tops in my book - we birders (and the birds) appreciate you!

Jean  Leonatti

Columbia, MO

Boone County