I was driving back home after running errands in Branson, and thought this would be a perfect day to see a Scissortail, so I was watching the spots near my home where I had seen them before, and there it was!  Always nice to see them.  Two years ago they raised babies down the street from me, but last year I only saw a single bird.  Hoping for a pair again this year.

Jo Strange
Branson, MO