I had a number of FOY (first of the year) birds for me this morning.  Between the two areas, I had nine warbler species including Blue-winged, Ovenbird, Nashville, Prairie, Common Yellowthroat, and Yellow-breasted Chat.  Had Wood And Swainson's Thrush, Blue-headed, Warbling and White-eyed Vireo at Glassberg and Yellow-throated Vireo at Young.

Glassberg CA eBird report below.  Young CA available on eBird.

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves, MO

Sent from my iPad