Here is my checklist for this morning birding along the KATY Trail. The
birds and the mosquitoes were all doing well. The recent flood waters of
Perche Creek are now still and breeding, producing bird food for all the
resident and migrant.birds.

FOY for me were: Swainson's Thrush, Summer Tanager, Blue-headed Vireo
(heard only) and Baltimore Oriole.

Also,I had a surprising worm-eating warbler singing next to the Trail, and
lots of the resident yellow-throated warblers, northern parulas, black-and
white, Louisiana waterthrush, prothonotary, and a few migrants:
orange-crowned and yellow-rumps. .

http://ebird.org/ebird/mo/view/checklist/S36091983

Brad Jacobs